The Manoir dates back to the foundation of the town of Saint-Prex in 1234

Posted :
12 December 2019
Posted :
Share :

When visitors made their way into the town through the beautiful arched gateway, atop which is the clock tower, the lake was hidden from view by a large residence that protected the town’s main street against the winds. The Manoir, which was then known as the “little chateau”, has played a strategic role in the town ever since, due to its geographical position on the tip of the Saint-Prex peninsula.